- To encourage innovation, entrepreneurship and skill sharing, focusing on young people.
- To provide safety, security and prosperity to our people by revitalising and rebuilding our communities. The very heart of our culture.
- To provide a framework for these communities to work together to achieve these goals by implementing the Ward System we have created for this purpose.
- To spread wealth among our people to restore and protect those traditional vocations that have served us for centuries.
We have put together many guides so far and we will be incresing them as our volunteer numbers we grow.
The results we have seen so far:
So far, members have taken up the following crafts:
- Leather crafting
- Metal working (to create a portable camp stove)
- Wood Whittling
- Soap Making
- Toy Making